1. Article 1 Items of personal information to be collected and method of collection
1. Items of personal information to collect
I. How to collect personal information
2. How to collect personal information
Article 2 Collection and Use of Personal Information
The purpose of collecting and using personal information collected by "Company" is as follows.
(B) the purpose of collecting and using information that is automatically generated and collected;
Article 3 Sharing and Providing Personal Information Collected
2. If the Company determines that it is necessary to provide your personal information to a third party in order to provide better services, the Company shall have the right to know in advance what affiliates are provided with information, The purpose of providing personal information, and the period of time during which the affiliated company retains and uses the provided personal information.
Article 4 Consignment of Personal Information
1. "Company" will manage your personal information directly to protect your valuable personal information. However, "Company" is not required to provide personal information to a third party if it is necessary to entrust your personal information to a third specialized agency in order to provide professional services to the customer. After the procedure, you can entrust the third professional agency with handling of your personal information.
2. The "Company" entrusts the following personal information for the performance of the service. In accordance with the related laws and regulations, the Company stipulates the matters necessary for the personal information to be managed safely in the contract of consignment. The following is the details of the personal information consignment processing agency and commissioned business of "Company".
Affiliate: Weed Web Co., Ltd., Personal Information Item: Cell phone number, Purpose: To send SMS, hold and use period: SMS
Article 5 Retention and use period of personal information
1. "Company", in principle, will keep your personal information until you leave the membership, and will destroy the information without delay when you leave the membership or the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, in accordance with the terms and internal policies, "Company" retains personal information for 30 days after membership withdrawal in order to prevent fraudulent use, and after this period, your personal information will be completely deleted.
2. "Company" keeps personal information that needs to be preserved in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such as commercial law, consumer protection law in e-commerce. The items, reasons and duration of the personal information set forth by the related laws are as follows.
B) Record of identity verification
C) Records of visits
Article 6 Procedure for the destruction of personal information
The procedures and methods for destroying personal information when the "Company" has passed the retention period or the purpose of collection and use has been achieved are as follows.
B) Destruction method
Article 7 Rights of customers and legal representatives and how to exercise them
1. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of personal information by writing, telephone or e-mail to the person in charge of personal information management of the "Company". In such case, "Company" We will take necessary measures such as destruction of personal information concerned except case. However, if the personal information is destroyed, related information created and accumulated by the member using the service of "company" may be destroyed together.
2. You may request to view and correct the personal information of the Company, and the Company will take necessary measures if necessary.
3. "Company" means that if your agent visits, requests to view or correct, you will be asked whether you are a true agent, and in this case, "Company" may require you to show proof of proxy relationship.
4. The "Company" will notify you without delay and explain the reason for any reason to refuse to read or to request correction of your personal information about all or part of the personal information concerned.
5. The change of the essential input items provided by the customer when joining the membership is a matter that can cause errors in the service provided by the company. Therefore, the company must change the required input items of the member You can request a separate procedure for that customer.
Article 8 Matters concerning the installation / operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
2. Purpose of use, such as cookies, to analyze the frequency of visitors and non-members 'visitation times, to identify customers' preferences and interests, and to provide targeted marketing and personalized services through traceability, Is located.
3. You have the option of installing cookies. As a result, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
4. You can refuse to set cookies by selecting the option of your web browser so that you can accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies.
Article 9 Technical and administrative protection measures of personal information
"The Company" has taken the following technical and administrative measures to ensure the safety of personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information in handling the customer's personal information.
B) Measures against hacking
C) Minimization and training of handling staff
Article 10 Personal information manager or personal information manager
"The Company" is committed to making safe use of good services for its customers. In case of any incidents that are against the notice to the customer due to the reason of the company's responsibility in protecting the personal information, the personal information department takes all responsibility. However, in the event of any damage, infringement or leakage of information due to unforeseen accidents caused by basic network dangers such as hacking, etc., despite technical remedies, No responsibility. "The Company" designates the relevant department and the person in charge of personal information management in order to protect the personal information of the customer and to deal with complaints about the personal information.
(bsmoble customer support center
Personal information manager
Personal information manager
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
You may notify the personal information manager or the person in charge of personal information management of all personal information related complaints generated by using the service of "company", or you may do so through the customer center of "company".
"Company" will respond promptly and fully to your complaint.
Article 11 Miscellaneous
Article 12 Obligation of Notification